BBQ Chicken Spring Roll Filling August 06 2014
Fun & unique twist on BBQ Chicken that is delicious. It’s a great way to utilize left over chicken.
This will certainly impress your friends and family with such a creative twist.
Yields 4 Spring Rolls
Spring Roll Filling
- 1lbs cooked shredded Chicken
- 1 c. Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ Sauce
- 3 T. Raging Cajun Spice
- 1 c. Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1⁄2 c. sliced Scallions/Green Onions
- Combine and mix together well.
- Fill inside your favorite spring roll wrapper.
- Fry until golden brown and crispy.
Yields 1 pint
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 3 T. Stone Ground Mustard
- 1⁄4 c. small diced Roasted Red Peppers
- 1 T. Lemon Juice
- 1 T. Raging Cajun Spice
- 1 T. chopped Parsley
- 1⁄4 tsp. Kosher Salt
- Place all items into a mixing bowl.
- Mix together well.