Brussels Sprouts + Apples + Maple Syrup September 10 2014
Brussels Sprouts + Maple Syrup
Serves 4 ppl
- 4 c. quartered Brussels Sprouts
- 2 c. strips of Granny Smith Apples
- ¼ c. Maple Syrup
- 2 T. Butter
- 1 pinch Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Pre-Heat deep fat fryer to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Pre-heat large sautee pan on medium heat on stove top.
- Fry Brussels Sprouts and Apples for 45 seconds. Or until light brown color.
- Remove and drain.
- Place butter, crushed red pepper, salt, pepper and maple syrup into sautee pan.
- Add fried Brussels sprouts and apples to maple mixture.
- Toss in pan until well combined.Mapl